Recently i have purchased D-Link DWR-113 3G wi-Fi router
Initially I was thinking for sim card based router,
But this one seems to be working good now with my existing WiFi dongles.
I have TataPhoton plus and try to configure with this new router, initial 3 attempts are failed, i searched in google i did not get clear idea.
Later i combined multiple suggestions from multiple sources and got it working, so i thought it will good if i share that to help others.
1. As soon as you connect the router with with computer you have to goto http://192.168.0.1
Note: While connecting the cable(you have to connect your pc using ethernet card for initial setup, do not use wifi), do not connect the card in the blue slot!
2. User the "admin" as username and password let it blank.
3. After login, goto setup tab
4. Click on "Manual Internet Connection Setup" button
5. And use the settings showed in the screen(dlinkconfig.png)
a) My Network Connection is: 3G
b) User Name : internet
c) password : password
d) Dialed Number: #777
e) Authentication: CHAP
f) Reconnect Mode: Auto
6.Click on save settings
7. System will restart and you have to wait for 30 to 40 seconds.
8.After relogin, click on "Status" tab, you should be seeing entire status like showed in the image(dlinkstatus.png)
Hope it helps you.